This building is located in the village of Laguépie, towards Saint Antonin Noble Val, close to all services, just in front of the passenger station (TER Toulouse-Capdenac line) . In the center of the "golden triangle" Cordes, Najac and Saint Antonin Noble Val, listed villages
The building could also be understood as a place of agrifood activities, a third place of offices or a place of direct sales due to its highly adaptable and efficient nature from a professional point of view because it is compact and multifunctional.
The 330 m2 character building (1850 railway style), former freight station, was completely refurbished in 2005 in a workshop for the manufacture of essential and cosmetic oils, restored in its utilities to safety standards including fire and classified ERP, connected with an integrated computer network in perfect condition (multiple RJ sockets etc…).
It then evolved into a cultural and performance venue with its large-volume room (7.50 ridge / 100m2) and its rough red brick walls, large opening wooden portals allowing multiple functions, two other tiled and resin rooms. floors including one equipped with a large cold room of 40m2 and a sanitary / shower area to company standards. A boiler room can potentially be converted into another function towards the main room. A small central storage room.
There is a well equipped 200m deep with thermal water offering further potential.
The 1000 m2 fenced and secure site (camera network) has 3 large gates - including a remote control "for unobstructed access allowing perfectly secure accessibility for trucks and good parking possibilities for public reception.