54 avenue du Docteur Paul Benet
82140 ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
+33 (0)5 63 68 27 50
7 bis rue de la Liberté
+33 (0)5 82 73 06 03
This very large village house made up of several houses connected to each other, there are interior courtyards as well as several terraces and also a commercial space overlooking a small street.
The house requires a general refreshing and could be lived in but needs the installation of an electric meter.
All the buildings are equipped with single glazing and have a central oil heating system. One of the two roofs requires a reworking of the tiles.
All the buildings are connected to the village sewer.
The ground floor consists of:
- An entrance hall of 8 m².
- A main living room of 27.8 m², including a lounge area, a dining area and the kitchen.
- A summer dining room with kitchenette area of 14.8 m², particularly bright thanks to a plexiglass skylight and a large glass roof overlooking an interior courtyard
of 16.4 m².
- A storage cellar/workshop of 34.5 m².
- A second cellar of 30.9 m².
- The old village pastry/confectionery store with a surface area of 30.4 m².
- An office, currently used as a single storey bedroom of 9.6 m².
- A separate toilet of 1.3 m2
- A closet,
- Two staircases leading to the 1st floor.
The 1st floor consists of:
- Three storage rooms with an area of 27.4 m2, 19.2 m² and 14.7 m2.
- A first bedroom of 8 m².
- A room used as a gym of 23.7 m².
- A large 30 m² terrace with views of the Roc d'Anglars and the church of St Antonin.
- The master bedroom of 18 m².
- A bathroom of 5 m² with shower, bath, WC and sink and bidet.
- A 27 m² dining/living room with access to the terrace and fireplace. This room also has a separate kitchenette of 4.2 m².
- A separate toilet of 1m2.
The 2nd floor consists of:
- A first bedroom of 9.9 m².
- A second bedroom of 16.2 m². This room has its own water point including a bidet and sink.
- A small terrace of 8.2 m².
The attic :
The attic is particularly spacious and covers a total area of 175.5 m². The attic is divided partly on the 2nd floor and on a 3rd floor.
The part of the 3rd floor (28m²) cannot be converted because the ceilings are too low.
The part of the 2nd floor (147.5m²) could be converted into a dwelling, because there is a high ceiling.